Sunday, January 7, 2018

A New Year Of Planning


Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you my planner spread for January using A and M Memories New Year's Eve 2018 kit.  I use my MAMBI Happy Planner to keep all of mine and my husbands doctor's appointments straight, and also for my migraine and fibromyalgia journaling.

After printing off, cutting out, and adhering the New Year's Eve 2018 kit, I decided to add a touch of humor and add elements of the I Hate Monday's kit.  I mean, who doesn't hate Monday's right?  I then added more of the New Year's Eve 2018 kit to the individual days before adding all the appointments and started my 2018 journaling.



Stop by A and M Memories today and use the code BONNIER15 to receive 15% off your purchase. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Kits: A and M Memories New Year's Eve, I Hate Mondays
Planner: MAMBI Happy Planner

No comments:

Post a Comment