Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Christmas Penguins



Hello and welcome.  Today I am sharing a card made for the week long Christmas In July challenges over at Catch The Bug.  This card is for the Tuesday Christmas In July Bingo challenge.  I chose to go with the Sparkle, Bugaboo Image, Ribbon selections.

After printing my Winter Penguin Trio onto white card stock and colored using both prismacolor and copic markers, I stamped the saying from the Stampin Up! set Heard From The Heart before layering and adding some snowflake brads.  I then pulled out a fireworks designer paper to go with my penguins since the printed fireworks matched my snowflake brads.  After mounting the layered image to the card, I added some glittered ribbon and ice stickles to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: Bugaboo, Stampin Up!
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Broken China Distress Ink
Card Stock: Stampin Up!, Firework Designer Paper
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Computer, Printer, Stipple Brush, Glue Dots, Brads, Ribbon, Ice Stickles

3 comments:

  1. I just love these chubby little Bugaboo penguins! Great CAS design, Bonnie. Thanks for joining the CIJ week at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the Bingo card. Love penguins in general so this is a winner for me! Love the background paper and the way you have followed the colours into the image. Thanks for joining us at the Catch the Bug CIJ event. Pippa GD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, thank you, Bonnie Lynn! It is so dang hot here, but your freezing cold penguins cooled me right off!! This is so fun and I love how great the fireworks pp works with your image! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete