Saturday, May 27, 2017

Forever In Poodle Skirts


Hi there and welcome.  Today I am sharing another card I've made for the new release over at Angel's Hearts & Memories.  Today's image just reminds me of my mom so much when she was younger and cancer free. You are so missed mom.  I love you.

After I printed off Poodle Skirt Cristina and colored her using both prismacolor and copic markers, I sponged some Stampin Up! Bermuda Bay dye ink around her before layering then adding some white brads and prima flowers.  I created my card using some white pre-folded white card stock from Michael's and added a panel of  (NBUS - never before used stuff) "Mom's Diner" designer paper from my stash (think I bought from Michael's years ago).  The "Mom's Diner" designer paper was an impulse buy at one time and has sat waiting for the perfect image to pair it to.  Once the designer paper was adhered to the card, I sponged some more Stampin Up! Bermuda Bay ink around the edges before adding a matching "star" border using my Fiskars star punch, then added some aquamarine ribbon then my image panel.  The final touch was adding a forever charm clip then coloring the poodle on Cristina's skirt using a white gel pen.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and a safe Memorial Day weekend here in the States.

Stamps: Angel's Hearts & Memories Poodle Skirt Cristina
Ink: Stampin Up! Bermuda Bay
Card Stock: Stampin Up!, Mom's Diner Designer Paper, Recollections Pre-Folded White Card Stock
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Brads, Sponge, Fiskars Star Punch, Brads, White Gel Pen, Glue Dots, Prima Flowers, Forever Charm Clip, Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment