Friday, April 14, 2017

You're Out Of This World!



Hello again.  Today I would like to share a card I made to send to a young man that's fighting a brain tumor using the Out Of This World stamp set from Lizzie Anne Designs (which is unfortunately no longer in business).  This is a really cute set for boys.

After stamping my images onto the main panel and coloring with prismacolor and copic markers, I also stamped the astronaut onto scrap white card stock before coloring and cutting out so I could pop up for dimension.  Just before layering, I stippled some Tim Holtz chipped sapphire ink and Stampin Up! basic grey dye ink to create the outer space feel.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Chipped Sapphire, Stampin Up! Basic Grey
Card Stock: Stampin Up!
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Copic Markers, Brads, Stipple Brushes


1 comment:

  1. Hi Bonnie! What a cute card! My grandson would just love to have a card like this!
    Thanks for listing your blog over at the Outlawz! I was already following you! You have a great blog!
    Hugs!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete