Sunday, April 23, 2017

Warm Hugs


Hello and welcome.  I hope you are enjoying your weekend.  Today I am sharing a card I made for the Twisted Thursday Look Alike challenge over at the Outlawz.

After printing off both my designer paper and image, I colored the image using both prismacolor and copic markers.  Once the image was colored, I then sponged some Stampin Up! brocade blue ink around the edges of the image before layering and adding brads.  Once that was done, I then added "snowflakes" by taking my lightest copic blue markers and adding dots around the bears and on the snow.  After sponging brocade blue ink around the card itself and then stamping a brocade blue border, I added two glittered silk flowers as the only embellishment.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps Digital Warm Hugs, MFP Stamp Shop Winter Scenes
Ink: Stampin Up! Brocade Blue, Tim Holtz Broken China
Card Stock: Digital Paper Clear Dollar Stamps, SU Brocade Blue, Bordering Blue, Sahara Sand, White
Accessories: Prismacolor & Copic Markers, Glittered Silk Flowers, Brads, Sponge, Stipple Brush, Glue Dots

1 comment: